Greater Evansville Football
Hall of Fame Inductee
Kenny “Dike” Treadway
Year Inducted: 2016
Team: Blue Cats
- AFL Tupelo Fireants signed
- NIFL Signed by New York arena team STATEN ISLAND XTREME by former Blue Cats first year coach Avery Attadero
- NFLE workout and initial offer (Atlanta Falcons/Rhein Fire Kicker)
- NIFL Signed by Inaugural Evansville Blue Cats team as WR/QB at age 31
- Placekicker final game of season
- Hired by 2A Mckenzie Rebels Mckenzie Tennessee to be assistant offensive coordinator and special teams
- Most wins in a season in school history up to 2000 (11-2)
- Head Baseball Coach (First winning season in previous 4 years)
- Graduated from the University of Evansville (During junior and senior years of college, UE dropped football.)
- Gibson Southern High School: Coached wr and kr with fellow GESHOF Darrin Ward (Boonville)
- Assisted GSHS to its first winning season in 15 years and back to back winning seasons in 15 years
- University of Evansville: Six years removed from football as a 24-year-old, redshirted freshman.
- Treadway was a productive WR in the starting four receiver rotation as a sophomore with GESHOF Vince Twedell and Sean Bennett.
- Offensive Coordinator for undefeated Princeton Boys Club Champions, coaching fellow alumni Bo Greer from Princeton, IN
- S. Marine War Veteran (Operation Desert Storm)
- Graduated from Mt. Carmel High School
- Starting Catcher for baseball NEC conference champions
- Mt. Carmel Golden Aces (junior-senior years)
- All conference writers and coaches NEC (North Egypt Conference) football at wide receiver.
- Bosse High School: Treadway was a receiver on the football team and started 2nd base for Joe Unfried on the varsity baseball team.
* Ken Treadway was adopted shortly after his senior year of high school, hence “Dike” in parenthesis in his name. Treadway was raised by his older sister and her husband (Treadway).